This major Design team within a larger tech org is looking for a Producer to manage day-to-day activities for our centralized design and production team. This multi-disciplinary team works on a variety of projects across the organization, from the icons you see in a task bar to executive presentations to creating digital art installations to partnering on interaction and visual design of our products.
We are looking for a process and customer service oriented Producer -- someone who can vet and marshal requests, ferry them to the right points of contact and do all the follow through to make deliverables happen. You should be a great communicator, have attention to detail, be confidently creative and efficient with processes to drive for results. This is a friendly, fast paced collaborative team environment – you need to be able to adapt quickly to shifting priorities from multiple design and partner teams and help the team do the same
This is a great role for someone who loves design work as they will be focusing on creating a great user experience. The team is also working on a lot of new things and setting the ground work for the company's next operating system's new “look and feel”. Focusing on 3D environments.
Years of experience required
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a producer or project manager in a design environment
- Contagious passion and enthusiasm for facilitating great design work
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to influence and negotiate across organizational boundaries
- Outstanding partnering and collaboration skills
- Strongly preferred: prior big tech experience, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite