• Manage and execute against the programming and promotional calendars for Group.
• Identify opportunities to optimize the programming and promotional plans and execute against those opportunities.
• Coordinate promotion activities with key stakeholders, including: updating the promotional calendar, laddering key initiatives up to larger opportunities, keeping up to date records of cross group activities.
• Identify new partnership opportunities regarding content promotion, cross promotion, and syndication.
• Develop editorial and promotional collateral to be leveraged across a number of digital properties, including: copy/text, picture/graphics, and other media.
• Publish new content to the Management System according to the Plan.
• Edit existing content as needed to improve content/site performance.
• Manage the creation of promotional communications to ensure common voice and message across all audience groups.
• Develop solution briefing documents through the curation of applicable (internal and external) content. Furthermore, ensure that all briefing documents are maintained and updated as needed.
• Superior organizational skills and ability to monitor, manage, and execute on a variety of tasks and efforts at differing lifecycle stages.
• Ability to quickly apply past experience and judgment to plan future work, identify issues, and accomplish goals.
• Strong written communication skills including experience presenting complex messages clearly and succinctly to different audiences with varying levels of knowledge.
• Experience working with content management systems used to build and maintain web and mobile content (including frequent updates to copy, media, and troubleshooting).
• Experience within the Learning and Development Industry.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs