Producer works with a team of specialized design professionals to oversee the creation and execution of the interactive/creative vision for large online and mobile programs and projects.
•Manage the design process for the creation of Customer Experience deliverables on large efforts
•Determine level of effort (sizing) of the different Customer Experience team activities with the ability to size large projects within +/- 20% variance
•Ensure that projects are resourced appropriately and that allocations are aligned with project requirements
•Team with creative and technical leads to manage strategic design implementation - develop and oversee planning and execution of projects, production schedules, and quality assurance processes to ensure timely, effective program execution
•Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure the customer and business requirements are identified and documented and act as primary CX point of contact for parties outside the immediate team
•Team with the project sponsor to coordinate the socialization and review of Customer Experience documents
•Indentify, track and resolve issues that affect project scope
•Guide and ensure consistency throughout the site by maintaining corporate brand and quality standards
•Oversee the work performed by others and serve as inspiration to the direction of the team while not directly managing people
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: -
- You're paid weekly - Subsidized health (including term life and LTD) and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k)
- Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward Bart passes, etc.)
- Direct deposit for your paycheck
- Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/
- Access to free online courses via Lynda.com
- Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up)
•Solid project management skills with ability to manage multiple projects in a cross-functional environment to include project planning, scoping, sizing and ongoing project cost tracking and reporting.
•5+ years experience guiding Interaction Designers, Visual Designers, Content Strategist and Front End Developers to produce online and mobile customer experiences
•3+ years of design agency or consulting experience with F100 companies.
•Proven track record for managing complex creative design efforts • Working knowledge of the customer experience roles and deliverables
•Demonstrated experience with user centered design methodology
•Proven experience successfully managing a geographically remote team
•Proven experience managing vendor delivery including contact negotiation, scoping, writing creative briefs, and problem resolution
•Excellent leadership, communication, problem-solving, facilitation, presentation, planning and engagement management skills
•Ability to act, partner and influence at varying levels within the organization; build long term relationships with diverse sets of partners.
•Expertise in Microsoft office suite (including MS Project, PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
•BA, BS, or MA in communications, human factors, information sciences or graphic/visual arts
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs