• Drive project scoping discussions with requesting client teams
• Create and maintain the schedule and plan for pre and post production tasks, deliverables, and partner dependencies
• Assist with outsourcing, identifying vendor candidates, obtaining and negotiating quotes, scoping assignments
• Assist with Business Management functions, to include Monthly studio status reporting, assisting with developing presentation and outbound communication processes
• Participate in Brand Production Studio process improvement: provide feedback, modify existing processes, and create new documentation.
• Manage contract and vendor producer staff when required
• Ensuring the right reviews happen
• Partner with groups and key stakeholders to collaborate, review and deliver required assets
• General working knowledge of print and digital production, with basic understanding: Adobe illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop.
• Understand how to scope print and interactive project requirements and specs and workflow options for different types of work.
• Must be proficient in Excel and tracking content assets.
• Must be extremely organized.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret creative briefs, business and professional communications, technical procedures or legal requirements.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of execs, managers, partners, or other stakeholders.
• Design / Interactive Agency experience required - preferred focus on print, interactive and web media and standards
• Knowledge/background in software industry products/services/applications, with in depth knowledge of Microsoft’s products preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite is required, experience with Microsoft Project is preferred.
• Ability to collaborate cross teams and prioritize design work for launches
• Excellent communication skills, comfortable with driving project scoping discussions, managing priorities and trade-offs, managing communications up and out
• Problem solving skills – ability to identify and mitigate potential projects risks up front and drive for resolution, and to manage risk and understand when to elevate an issue for awareness or help mid-project
• Personality – outgoing, sense of humor, enjoys fast pace & brand, marketing and advertising, customer focused relationship builder. Can-do attitude.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs