Our eCommerce Client is looking for an Integrated Producer
- Manage on- & off-line creative projects including site feature and category updates, landing pages, promotions, banners, emails, direct mail, handouts, catalogs, signage, and environmental.
- Work with internal clients to intake and evaluate creative briefs and transform them into executable projects with deliverables and timelines.
- Serve as the project point person.
- Maintain communications and coordinate work flow between all stakeholders including design, copy, content, site merchandising, marketing, legal, production and development.
- Traffic assets through the review process and parse feedback. Ensure that each final deliverable meets the project objectives, is accurate, and is approved by all stakeholders.
- Demonstrate a customer-centric point of view on design and interaction and advocate for the highest quality result.
- Digital production experience
- Some print production experience
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects
- Collaborative approach
- Process-oriented, but ability to be flexible as situations require
- Relationship-building skills
- Some agency experience
- Some e-commerce experience