My client is one of the country’s biggest OOH media owners, with a fantastic number of advertising sites in their portfolio, they are renowned for working with exceptional clients in which they build fantastic partnerships. Currently on the lookout to expand on their creative arm of the business, they are looking for a Producer to champion creative ideas and delivery across their digital estate.
Reporting into the Head of Creative Delivery, you’ll be the go to person for building relationships with internal and external partners; working with clients to guide them through the end to end creative process and turning brilliant, captivating ideas into a reality. As this company work with a range of clients and are always looking to get new clients on board, it will be you who is the personality and driving force behind all things creative, assessing the right spaces to present media and captivate audiences alike.
On a day to day basis, you’ll be managing creative processes with colleagues and partners, preparing proposals for new clients (including preparation and handling of project budgets), building effective creative campaign plans, writing supplier plans with Project Managers that detail specific production requests, briefing suppliers on deliverables and tasks, but most importantly you’ll be creating fascinating and exciting project plans that embody the brand and continue to push creative boundaries.
As the Producer of the creative team, you’ll be expected to care a great deal about fantastic ideas, creative processes and brand growth. It will be up to you to ensure that you are effectively able to harness that creative process so clients and internal teams are aware of what needs to be done, how long it will take and what the potential outcome will be, so living and breathing creative ideas should be the bread and butter of your day to day.
All in all, if you are passionate about Creativity, Media and working very closely with clients and bringing ideas to life, then this could be the role for you!
What we are looking for:
· A background of conceiving, executing and delivering bespoke creative solutions, including Out of Home
· Experience of working with a range of consumer brands, ideally with a focus on retail/FMCG
· High level knowledge of traditional and digital media production processes
· Confidence in delivering proposals and presentations
· Ability to explain complicated processes clearly to a range of audiences
· Organised with the ability to meet deadline and manage multiple briefs
· Demonstrable experience if showing a keen eye for process improvement
· Experience of working with suppliers of creative services
· Awareness of current and emerging tech platforms