In this assignment for Aquent's client, you will deliver complex projects from conception to implementation and QA and manage the relationships among them. Work with UX team in local and remote offices to develop and roll out project workflows. Analyze the pipeline of work and productivity in order to optimize throughput of the visual design, production design teams. Optimize resource allocation across several UX disciplines and orgs. Prioritize and assess impact of scope and feature requests and ensure they are fully specified for implementation.
Top 4 Daily Requirements:
- -Meet with visual and production design manager and understand their current workflow
- -Assess business needs and determine if there is a better way to allocate resources
- -Budget tracking for the team
- -Implementing operations for ‘Creative teams’
- BA/BS in any field
- Demonstrated operations management aptitude with program management (producer) experience in UX or agency.
- Minimum 3-4 years of Program Management experience specifically in UX or agency
- Operations experience for creative teams
Nice to have Skills/Not Required:
-Logical thinking and independent decision making skills.
-Superior problem solving and analytical skills.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Strong interpersonal skills and solution-oriented attitude.
-Ability to present up to Director level
-G suite experience is a plus