Our client, a Global eCommerce Leader, is looking for a Producer!
In this role, this person will do the following:
• Manages and leads digital creative and production projects
• Ensures the timely execution and delivery of creative projects
• Communicates digital creative project progress across the organization
• Coordinates cross-functional teams (marketing, site merchandising, design, copywriting, content strategy, etc.) in order to ensure completion of digital creative projects
• Demonstrates up-to-date project management expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of project action plans
• Provides expert advice and guidance to others on creative and production best practices; supports and aligns efforts to meet creative objectives, as well as meet customer and business needs
• Enhances the productivity of the Creative team through process assessment, refinement and change management
• Excellent soft skills (influencing and communication and leadership) and proven relationship-building skills
• Thrives, excels and remains calm in an extremely fast-paced and high-volume production environment
• 4 years as a project manager, coordinator or in a related role.
• 3 years managing cross-functional teams.
• 2 years managing vendor contracts and relationships.
• 1 year in digital creative or related field.
• 1 year in retail environment.
• Bachelor’s Degree Additional Preferred Qualifications
• Some office manager, customer support, editorial or design or video or photo production experience