Aquent Studios is seeking a Producer/PM able to successfully deliver creative and provide project management through managing project planning, participating in the creation of project estimates, developing timelines and budgets, and managing the successful execution of day-to-day activities on a diverse variety of projects across multiple geographies. S/he will be responsible for translating client creative requests and ideas into project plans and deliverables for print, motion, or related digital content.
The Producer/PM works collaboratively with other Aquent Studios disciplines within a client-dedicated Creative Hub, including Design, Production, Copywriting, Motion Graphics and Program Management. The Producer is a key point of contact for client project teams, managing the team’s execution of all project deliverables to ensure that the solutions Aquent Studios delivers are on budget, on schedule, high quality and fulfill against strategic objectives and client requirements.
A Producer/PM at Aquent Studios must be an excellent communicator, an enthusiastic and proactive problem solver who works well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment, and someone who thrives on being engaged at all levels of the project, possessing an extreme sense of ownership, responsibility and accountability to see a project through from start to finish. S/he must be able to support a high-velocity start up client that prioritizes speed, responsiveness, quality and cost-effectiveness
- Work directly with Program Manager and Senior Designer/Brand Manager (or Motion Graphics Designer & Copywriter when applicable) to understand project request, gather requirements, define objectives, deliverables and delivery dates, plan resources and develop a clear and actionable project plan
- Efficiently and effectively manage day-to-day problems, and communicating effectively in difficult and time sensitive situations. Understand when (and why) to escalate issues. Facilitate meetings, and ensure the team receives clear direction for next steps
- Have an understanding of Aquent Studios and Client specific operational management systems and tools (estimating, financial tracking, project timeline applications, etc.) adjusting the tools and resources a s required to effectively manage each project and ensure accurate reporting
- Possess knowledge of quality assurance methodologies and ownership and management of Aquent Studios’ QA processes
- Proven ability to motivate and create positive team environments
- Day-to-day client point-of-contact for all project related tasks, proactively setting and managing client expectations on an ongoing basis throughout a project
- Build strong working relationships with management and team within Aquent organization as well as the client organization, establishing a role as a trusted resource
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a fast-paced agency environment managing multiple projects simultaneously, with a proven ability to use analytical, innovative and quick-on-your-feet thinking to deliver major projects on time and on budget
- Experience in multi-channel environment, ad agency, and/or PMI certification plus
- Experienced with oversight of third party relationships, including Photography, Video, and Localization providers as well as ongoing vendor management
- You will manage design and creative process ensuring that the team provides both high-quality and cost effective deliverables while upholding the client’s brand standards and acting as a brand steward
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced creative environment
- Knowledge of abilities and limitations of Adobe Creative Cloud applications