The Creative Services department is looking for a passionate agency Producer who loves their craft and supporting the creative process for a 3 month contract in Westboro, MA (there will be a lot of travel required). The ideal candidate is excited about solving complex problems and developing clear solutions in pre-production, production and post production project phases.
This individual will be enthusiastic about driving a project from concept to delivery with agility. We not only need someone who knows production, but also who cares about building and maintaining relationships and enjoys being on a strong, visionary team.
• Scoping work, developing schedules and milestones and guiding the creative teams through each project phase; pre-production, production and post.
• Proactively keeping creative teams, vendors and clients up to speed on important milestones and decision points.
• Collaborating with creative teams on proposed creative solutions and advocating for them to stakeholders.
• Partnering with creative team to curate vendor options for bidding and creating RFPs, evaluating bids, negotiating and executing the contracts.
• Developing project estimates and managing external costs to stay within budget.
• Coordinating production travel and clearly communicating arrangements.
Qualifications and General Skills
• 2+ years of experience in a comparable role, either freelance or on-staff.
• Bachelor's degree in a related field, i.e. Communications, Digital Media, Project Management, Marketing or Advertising.
• This position could include domestic and international travel (up to 15%).
• Experience producing branded video content.
• Passion for the creative and production process.
• Strong project management skills with a focus on details, organization and clear communication.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a high-pressure environment.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs