Imagine working on site at one of the greatest, most innovative, world-changing companies ever created! Singlehandedly credited with creating some of the most impactful products of this generation, this leader in consumer electronics is looking for a Producer - Radio/Curated Content for a 8-month assignment.
In this assignment, you will help shepherd some of the most important content and editorial initiatives within the world of music with a particular focus on Radio and curated content. This Producer is the definitive point person for all of the projects assigned to them. They will coordinate with a wide range of worldwide teams (including design, UI, editorial, localization, content programming, product marketing, and software engineering) to ensure that their projects and promotions are completed under the required deadlines and that all teams execute in a clean and painless fashion. The ability to work on high-pressure projects with extremely tight deadlines—inclusive of staying flexible as priorities shift but also holding a wide variety of peers to timelines—is a must.
• Excellent social, communication, and written skills
• Excellent organizational and prioritization skills
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Proven ability to both lead and follow
• Proven ability to lead high-profile projects within short timeframes
• Proven ability to adapt to change seamlessly
• Well versed in pop culture and passionate about entertainment
• GTD experience a plus
Our ideal candidate has a proven track record of cross-functional project management. This candidate exercises the highest levels of professionalism and confidentiality. They understand how to set the appropriate tone for a project, can juggle relationships with several types of personalities, and operate calmly and efficiently under tight deadlines. We are looking for a leader who can inspire collaboration and innovation even during times of stress.
This candidate should be able to do the following:
• Project manage high-profile pages and promotions
• Coordinate with design/production teams (editorial, localization, programming, featured content, UI) and facilitate all necessary production asset approvals with upper management and business partners
• Work closely with editorial to maintain consistency of presentation and voice across the content types
• Drive new production processes and streamline existing processes
BA or BS degree preferred, plus 5 -7 years related work experience