You bring something unique to the projects you work on and the people you work with. You’re creative. With a passion for design, your style is simple, sophisticated, and elegant. You’re caring and empathetic. With a big picture perspective, you turn words into experiences through the skillful use of typography, photography, layout, and color. You’re collaborative. Your best work happens when you work with others. You’re confident. You own your work and you can sell it. You’re calm, cool, and collected. You can handle just about anything. You’re curious and inquisitive. A natural problem solver. You’re inspired by the work, the people, and most importantly, the possibilities.
- Strong portfolio of design and creative work
- Extremely proficient in the Adobe Creative Suite (and an expert with InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Acrobat).
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Strong in time management and self-management
- Able to resolve ambiguous problems and respond to changes in direction
- Expertise in shaping and maintaining brand systems; experience with brand systems that span multiple audiences and channels a plus
- Strong print and digital media background
- Play a leading role as a strategic partner with internal departments to bring marketing communications to life.
- Create high-quality, cost-effective print, digital, and experiential assets for our internal marketing communications clients
- Support key communication initiatives that put the audience as priority #1
- Manage the end-to-end concept development and creative execution of a range of materials — informational to promotional / supporting collateral to highly visible campaigns
- Provide creative consultation and communicate with key clients, vendors, and agencies as needed
- Participate in cross-functional groups to gather functional requirements, document workflow, project deliverables, and track development tasks
- Collaborate with writers, editors, graphic designers, UX designers, production artists, print buyers, project managers, communication consultants, and strategists
- Effectively navigate creative briefs, brand standards, available research, and key data in the development of inspired creative solutions that meet business objectives
- A 3- 5 years of design experience required
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related design field or equivalent work experience required
- Previous experience working in a marketing communications environment
- Previous experience with brand guidelines/systems development for multiple channels
- Spanish language experience is a plus
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs