Our client is looking for a Designer to assist the Product & Content Creative Services Design team in creating marketing collateral and differentiated thought leadership publications that demonstrate how our products and content can deliver powerful insights and solutions to the global financial markets. The person in this position will also assist in creating wireframes and high-fidelity visual prototypes based on best UI/UX design practices for our Web products.
• Partner closely with the Market Development and Marketing teams on the design and layout of the Market Pulse suite of thought leadership publications which include charts, tables and infographics.
• Work with the Marketing team to create effective marketing collateral to promote our desktop and enterprise platform products.
• Assist in translating product requirements/specifications into effective and intuitive product user interface solutions (including interaction patterns, data visualization, transitions, iconography, and interface features).
• Brainstorm ideas and develop concepts.
• Research stock imagery and manipulate images to communicate concepts effectively.
• Layout pages for print manufacturing and/or PDF delivery.
• Create custom icons and graphics for use on Web products and in marketing materials.
• Prepare files for Web production or print manufacturing.
• Create detailed wireframes and high-fidelity visual prototypes.
• Develop a full knowledge of the new S&P Capital IQ corporate brand guidelines.
• College degree in design, Web design, graphics or related field.
• 8+ years of graphic and Web design experience (financial services or B-to-B experience a plus).
• Expert level proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
• Self-motivated, deadline-oriented and able to work quickly and juggle multiple projects.
• Experience in web/digital design, usability, user experience and user interface best practices a plus.
• Strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of the technical possibilities of HTML/HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design as well as the limitations of the Web.
• Portfolio of work should include: Marketing material and editorial layout examples. Web design, wireframes, and design spec skill a plus. Need to see online portfolio or have samples sent electronically prior to interview.