• Partner closely with the Market Development and Marketing teams on the design and layout of the Market Pulse suite of thought leadership publications which include charts, tables and infographics.
• Work with the Marketing team to create effective marketing collateral to promote our desktop and enterprise platform products.
• Assist in translating product requirements/specifications into effective and intuitive product user interface solutions (including interaction patterns, data visualization, transitions, iconography, and interface features).
• Brainstorm ideas and develop concepts.
• Research stock imagery and manipulate images to communicate concepts effectively.
• Layout pages for print manufacturing and/or PDF delivery.
• Create custom icons and graphics for use on Web products and in marketing materials.
• Prepare files for Web production or print manufacturing.
• Create detailed wireframes and high-fidelity visual prototypes.
• Develop a full knowledge of the new S&P Capital IQ corporate brand guidelines.
• College degree in design, Web design, graphics or related field.
• 8+ years of graphic and Web design experience (financial services or B-to-B experience a plus).
• Expert level proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator.
• Self-motivated, deadline-oriented and able to work quickly and juggle multiple projects.
• Experience in web/digital design, usability, user experience and user interface best practices a plus.
• Strong communication skills.
• Knowledge of the technical possibilities of HTML/HTML5, CSS3 and responsive design as well as the limitations of the Web.
• Portfolio of work should include: Marketing material and editorial layout examples. Web design, wireframes, and design spec skill a plus. Need to see online portfolio or have samples sent electronically before interview.