In search of a innovative Graphic Designer with a creative mindset! The Graphic Designer is responsible for the strategic development and design of brand communication elements in a variety of media (e.g. banner ads, on-line, in-store signing, circular wraps, ROPs, collateral, POS, in-store passouts, brochures, etc). The Graphic Designer ensures that all created elements are compelling, customer-focused and in alignment with the business strategy and marketing objectives and meet approved visual standards. The Graphic Designer is responsible for the creation of assigned marketing elements from concept to completion and assumes accountability for the implementation of all creative elements to meet agreed upon deadlines. The Graphic Designer is responsible for continually moving marketing communications forward in design, presentation and effectiveness,towards positioning of best in class.
- Constantly measures messaging and execution against SHC brand positioning and visual standards
- Assist in establishing creative standards/style guides and formats and ensure adherence to those standards in all produced work.
- Creates and develops concepts, presents concepts to Creative Director and management, designs and implements approved concepts through creation of final art.
- Ensures that all produced elements are meaningful to the customer, are compelling, are in alignment with the marketing and business strategies and are within budget parameters.
- Develops and implements assigned projects within given calendar and time frame; accountable to meet deadlines.
- Interfaces with agencies, production vendors, illustrators, photographers as needed to design and implement concepts.
- Seeks ways to improve processes/efficiencies and quality of output within functional area.
- Bachelors Degree Marketing/Design
- 5 to 10 years graphic designer experience, preferably at the retail level
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 6 and above, Excel, Word and Power Point
- Design degree required
- Excellent design typography and photography skills, as proven by portfolio
- Strong knowledge and understanding of targeted advertising and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to develop and implement national programs that adhere to corporate strategies
- Strong knowledge of both print/web/TV production process and methodologies
- Knowledge of competitors design and visual strategies, graphic trends and styles within the retail industry
- Results driven and has a sense of urgency
- Loyalty program experience a plus (optional).
- Production skills (file preparation and release); digital design and copy-writing skills a plus
Please apply to this posting for more information and qualified candidates will be contacted immediately regarding next steps.