A Fortune 500 Banking Operation in Charlotte is looking to hire a Print Technician for an assignment that is scheduled through October 2018.
- The Print Technician will perform offset and digital printing operations to produce one and multi-color printed products.
- Operates industry specific, complex printing equipment to produce a variety of printed products such as brochures, stationery, forms, invitations, publications, newsletters, correspondent pieces, etc.
- Performs pre-press tasks including paper retrieval, paper cutting, preparing files, quality control checks, etc.
- Maintains related equipment in operating condition. Inputs time and material into expense management system, and bindery area.
- May assist in training new staff.
- Works under minimal supervision.: 5+ years print technician experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Must have experience running production color and black/white digital print products, various finishing equipment.
- Must have intermediate level skill in Microsoft Office and graphics software such as In Design, Fusion Pro, PitStop, PhotoShop and Adobe Professional.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Must have prior face to face interaction with customers.
2nd shift - 12:30 pm to 9:00 pm Monday to Friday
We are looking for candidates with prior digital print or copy center experience in their background. Example; previous employment with FedEx office or Staples copy center or similar.