Aquent has an immediate temporary opportunity for a Print Shop/Production Coordinator with a top tier global company in Orlando. This is a mid-level position but consider an entry level person who does have some experience with a print shop and related roles. This assignment could be very long term for the right person, at least 12 months or longer. No relocation.
The Print Shop / Production Fulfillment is responsible for the output and logistic stages of the Regional Marketing Services Print Center. The position will produce and finish a wide variety of printed products in accordance with detailed order specifications and complete tasks as specified in a daily production schedule while maintaining high quality standards.
• Operation of equipment including large format printers, digital press, laminator, creaser, electric cutter, and binding equipment
• Maintain equipment including resolution of malfunctions, troubleshooting, cleaning, meter readings, and coordinating service calls
• Maintain all inventory and forecasting of supplies utilizing the correct approved national vendors
• Performs multiple tasks at the same time, adhering to strict timelines in a fast paced environment
• Troubleshoot mechanical issues on all equipment
• Conducts finish work, including, cutting, laminating, and binding
• Assembles parcels and prepares goods for shipping, inserting items into shipping containers, weighing packages, and affixing labels to parcels
• Identify, implement, and ensure cost saving logistic practices
• Track waste, spoilage, usage and inventory, and service credits
• Possesses the ability to take direction
• Responsive and efficient; ability to organize and manage multiple projects
• Ability to weigh and manage expectations
• Additional functions incidental to printing and administrative activities