Responsible and accountable for end to end delivery of campaign or creative project, from initial brief through to delivery and wash up. The ability to bring expertise in both project management and production solutions, along with keeping the client informed, is central to this role.
1. Create and own an effective project plan which will deliver the campaign/project on time and within budget and agreeing a workable project plan with the stakeholder and managing the relationship throughout.
2. Create and own a robust production budget ensuring it delivers the creative vision and mitigates risk at all stages
3. In conjunction with relevant specialists, devise and implement the production solution and draw up schedules to deliver the project. Ensure relevant resources and facilities are available, properly negotiated and scheduled within planned timelines using internal facilities/crew when appropriate
4. Act as principal point of contact for the stakeholder and provide information as agreed in the project plan. Anticipate problems and raise major issues with stakeholders when necessary along with solutions and budgetary implications
5. Ensure that assets are compliant with relevant governance rules and standards
6. Maintain slate and manage delivery information
7. Manage, develop and train more junior staff
This role requires someone with proven project management experience, production knowledge across all media, and a practical and systematic approach to delivering a campaign. The successful candidate will have strong communicating skills and have the ability to adapt, with sensitivity, to different the different working styles of colleagues across the wider business.
• Demonstrable project management experience*
• Extensive production skills and technical knowledge and the ability to conceptualise ideas and translate into production solutions. Candidates will be asked to demonstrate specific depth of knowledge in a principal medium (TV, digital, print, stills) and also to have working knowledge in all four areas.
• 5+ years relevant experience either in broadcast media, agency or production company
• Advanced production budgeting skills with the ability to be able to analyse a budget and interpret likely outcomes, ability to produce fully detailed Gant charts or similar*
• Flair for communication and client liaison. This is a key part of the role and the successful candidate will be expected to be able to produce well-written status reports and respond promptly and accurately to all queries as required by the client at every stage of the project.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs