Aquent has an exciting opportunity for a Print Project Manager with our client in Austin, TX. This is a 40hr per week,12 month, onsite assignment with benefits - Medical, Dental and 401k.
The ideal talent will be responsible for but not limited to: Managing and executing various communications including brochures, emails, guides, mailers, letters, etc. This role is more excution based than strategic.
This position is the single point of contact for specific clients and projects, and fosters client and internal relationships while working collaboratively to develop effective strategies to meet goals and objectives. The project management role will manage projects from kick-off to delivery, including some writing/editing management of already written materials. At any given time, Project Manager's should be able to manage approximately 25-50 jobs, with life cycles of several days to several months.
- Communicating and monitoring project status
- Balancing multiple concurrent projects through to successful completion
- Develop strong partnerships with internal teams
- Client interaction and management
- Project assessment, tracking and prioritization
- Project Management via an electronic workflow system
- Liaison for internal team including Editorial, Designers and Developers
- Top notch editorial and grammar skills
- This role is a mix of project management and writing management
- Be positive, works well with others, flexible
Our ideal candidate has 2-5 years experience working directly with clients and internal resources in an agency/creative environment. Strong client management skills, solutions-oriented approach, positive, high attention to detail, and excellent communication skills are required. Agency experience highly desirable. Experience as an Account Manager, Traffic Specialist or Traffic Manager, Account Coordinator within an agency or corporation is ideal. This role is not IT focused.