Project Managers are responsible for the end-to-end project management and successful delivery of multiple concurrent projects, such as brochures, banners, emails, direct mail, webpages, video, sales sheets and advertising campaigns. The position calls for broad knowledge of the print and digital landscape and the ability to advise on and help drive strategies in close collaboration with project teams. At any given time, PMs must be able to manage a workload of approximately 10-15 projects with life cycles of several days to several months.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Creating project schedules and managing workflow in the agency’s project management system.
- Communicating and monitoring project status and managing resources across multiple offices and time zones.
- Acting as a liaison between technical, creative, account and production teams to ensure the end result delivers on-brief.
- Developing statements of work and estimates; managing actuals against estimates.
- Balancing multiple concurrent projects through to successful completion.
- Overseeing change and release management.
- Developing strong partnerships with all departments.
Additional Job Details:
Qualifications Qualified candidates should have a minimum of 3-5 years project management experience; at least 1 year within marketing or an advertising agency environment is desirable. Experience in corporate or highly regulated environments also an asset. Microsoft Project skills required.
We place a premium on:
• A proven track record of success delivering a wide range of small and large-scale projects.
• Experience working within an established agency, consultancy or marketing firm.
• Proven ability to collaborate across disciplines.
• Passion to share knowledge and best practices with the team.
• Highly organized individuals with attention to detail while working under pressure.
• A positive attitude and the flexibility to operate in an environment with changing demands.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fortune 500 companies and/or enterprise-level project experience.
• Financial institution or similar vertical subject matter expertise is a plus.
• Proficiency with MAC and Windows.
Working with AQUENT:
Freelancing long-term with Aquent gets you access to some pretty cool things: - You're paid weekly - Subsidized health and dental benefits after your first four weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk) - Access to 401(k) - Access to FSA Program (pre-tax payment toward bus or train passes, etc.) - Direct deposit for your paycheck - Access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!) - Access to free online courses via Aquent's Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com/ - Access to free online courses via Lynda.com - Aquent support: your Aquent Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you're happy and progressing according to your expectations (we're also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you're close to wrapping up).