Responsible for managing and executing various communications These communications include brochures, emails, guides, mailers, letters, etc.
This position is the single point of contact for specific clients and projects, and fosters client and internal relationships while working collaboratively to develop effective strategies to meet goals and objectives. The project management role will manage projects from kick-off to delivery, including some print production and fulfillment management. At any given time, PMs should be able to manage approximately 25-50 jobs, with life cycles of several days to several months.
Our ideal candidate has 2-4 years experience working directly with clients and internal resources in an agency/creative environment. Strong client management skills, solutions-oriented approach, attention to detail, and knowledge of agency processes are required. Basically project management with some print production/buying too. The role would also manage email communications.
- Communicating and monitoring project status
- Balancing multiple concurrent projects through to successful completion
- Develop strong partnerships with internal teams
- Client interaction and management
- Project assessment, tracking and prioritization
- Project Management via an electronic workflow system
- Liaison for internal team including Editorial, Designers and Developers
- Building client relationships and representing the agency in a positive manner
Working 40 hours per week, M-F on-site in Austin, TX.
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards