The Project Communication Manager is responsible for developing and executing projects for Regulatory and Service Communications. These communications include account applications and forms, account agreements/amendments, statement inserts, booklets, disclosure documents, system-generated letters, direct mail campaigns, and e-mails.
This position is the single point of client contact; providing account service and project management support from kick off to delivery, establishing timing as well as hours required. The Project Communications Manager will manage client and internal team expectations and deliverables. Specific responsibilities include:
• Client interaction and management. • Project assessment, tracking and prioritization. •
Scope, schedule and hours management. • Comprehension of guidelines and regulations as they affect communications.
• Resource planning, estimating, forecasting, and analyzing data. • Project management via an electronic workflow system.
• Liaison for internal team including Editorial, Designers & Developers. Qualifications Our ideal candidate has 5+ years’ experience working directly with clients and internal resources in an agency/creative environment. Strong client management skills, solutions-oriented approach, attention to detail, and outstanding knowledge of agency processes are required. Workflow management software experience is mandatory. Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage over 30 projects simultaneously is required.
We place a premium on:
• A proven track record of success delivering a wide range of small and large-scale projects.
• Proven ability to collaborate across disciplines. • Passion to share knowledge and best practices with the team.
• Highly organized individuals with attention to detail while working under pressure.
• A positive attitude and the flexibility to operate in an environment with changing demands.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Fortune 500 company and/or enterprise-level project experience.
• Financial institution or similar vertical subject matter expertise is a plus
• Working in Austin, TX: on-site full time, M-F, 40 hours per week
• Background and drug screen required
To be considered, please apply by submitting over a Word Doc or PDF of your Résumé. Successful candidates will be contacted by phone. Thanks!
***This opportunity not a match or you aren't available? Got talented friends? Aquent offers an amazing Talent Rewards program, more information at aquent.us/rewards