PRINT PRODUCTION SPECIALIST
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 7 MONTHS
LOCATION: SAN BRUNO
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRINT PRODUCTION SPECIALIST! **
TOP SKILLS REQUIRED
Quality check (sample of finished product to a standard)
Personal computer skills
MS Excel skills (intermediate to expert)
Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Dependable, flexible, reliable team player
- Interface with internal partners (account executives, marketing team members, print production staff, account management, etc.) to support the development and production of marketing and communication materials.
- Review materials from outside vendors, printers, and service providers for data accuracy (such as variable data entered in template documents) then identify data inaccuracies, follow-up to acquire accurate, missing, or delayed data/information, with key sensitivity to schedules and deadlines.
- Create and build business rules using a web-based tool.
- Assist with coordination of quality control of data, development of production materials, proof-reading and editing material prior to final production.
- Assist internal partners with audit-related inquiries and responses.
- Assist with scheduling and coordinating internal and external meetings.
- Responsible for timely and accurate quality validation for member’s correspondence, including but not limited to: Operational Letters, ID cards, COBs and Welcome Kits for all members.
- Establish a positive working relationship with internal and external customers by providing accurate, reliable and timely file submissions and error resolution. This is accomplished through Print Validation (PV) – review pdf images of Med D beneficiary documents for correct template and content so letters can accurately print and mail to members.
- 1+ years experience in marketing, proofing, printed material production or related field required with editing or document creation responsibilities (ie, benefits, technical or legal documents) Basic MS Office user skills with MS Outlook and Word are required.
- Will be using proprietary web-based tools (training will be provided), so strongly desire experience with any web-based production and tracking tools.
- Demonstrable experience in working with detailed information such as in a regulatory, legal, financial, or technical environment. Experience in healthcare or regulatory fields preferred
- BA in Marketing preferred; A Minimum verifiable High School diploma or GED required