1. Provide creative consultation to internal creative strategy teams in development phase and work with external versioning agency to prepare creatives for routing to align to creative strategy intent and campaign updates. Ongoing communications include day-to-day question and answers, managing tasks to timeline, facilitation of meetings and issue resolution.
2. Review/audit of all creative components for accuracy to Campaign Matrices, business rules/compliance guidelines, and portfolio nuances. Validate cost estimates from the Versioning Agency for accuracy.
3. Facilitate internal creative review routings and obtain approvals from Creative Strategy, Legal and Compliance. Facilitate meetings with Legal, Compliance and Creative Strategy to confirm required changes. Mark up pdf versions of creatives with all stakeholder comments and work with Agency to update for Final Review. Provide final approval all changes implemented accurately prior to art release.
4. Facilitate review and audits of creative elements throughout print production process; includes review/audit/approval of print production proofs (litho proofs, insertion audits, live laser audits) for quality prior to final print and mail.
5. Management of print production process for direct mail projects. Includes (but not limited to) solicitation of print bids and vendor selection; management of timelines, deliverables and audit/approval phases; reconciliation of cost estimating to invoicing; quality tracking and reporting; adherence to administrative and record retention procedures.
6. Development and maintenance of strong working relationships with HSBC preferred vendors and internal business partners.
1. A deep understanding of print production for direct mail; including both print and letter shop/mail requirements
2. A minimum of five years practical experience in a corporate environment, or five years mixed experience in corporate and agency environments; some experience in financial services is a bonus.
3. A team-player with excellent communication skills and ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships.
4. A multi-tasker that can successfully manage multiple projects, across multiple customers and stake holders, concurrently.
5. A keen eye for detailed information, ability to retain and apply quickly; ability and comfort in working with complex matrices.
6. Ability to work independently, adapt quickly, navigate ambiguous situations and problem solve.
Computer Platform: PC
Software: Adobe Acrobat (editing pdfs), MS Office; specifically strong Excel skill set.
Hours: 9AM to 5PM
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs