PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER
START DATE: ASAP
CONTRACT: 3 MONTHS
LOCATION: SEATTLE, WA
** A FORTUNE 500 RETAIL COMPANY IS LOOKING FOR AN EXCEPTIONAL PRINT PRODUCTION MANAGER! **
Comprehensive print production, creative concept design and project management services to support Global Creative Services and Business Unit deliverables. Responsible for all facets of print production management from concept development to production ensuring best value, high quality and timely delivery. Assists in the development of sourcing strategies, manages suppliers and internal networks to deliver best in class performance for the printed materials.
- Meeting and consulting with a variety of stakeholders, suppliers and printers to ensure graphic execution on press
- Subject matter experts in print and work with a variety of substrates and printing processes to ensure print projects have successful outcomes
- Ensuring color accuracy and graphic integrity on all branded products
- Establish targets, run the drawdown process, work with color houses and printers on proofs and attend press checks to ensure results.
- Press approval experience
- Technical expertise in the areas of offset, web, rotogravure, flexographic, digital, screen printing, , folding carton, rigid setup, hot stamp, cold foil, laser engraving, finishing requirements and printing innovation.
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of design and development processes.
- Creative problem solving skills
- Ability to influence at an Executive Level both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of Excel, MS Office, Word, PowerPoint
- G7 experience
- File Maker Pro experience a plus