One of our Fortune 500 clients is looking for a dynamic and proven Crative Production Coordinator to keep projects on point. The Account Specialist is a member of the Creative Services Team. This individual will contribute to the planning and execution of creative services’ projects through digital, print, social media and influencer marketing to help drive brand awareness and consideration among consumers and financial advisors.
• Develop relationships with business partners, providing a central point of contact for creative solutions.
• Work closely with Traffic Department to ensure workflow is delivered on time and on budget.
• Assist in the planning and implementation of product marketing collateral updates
• Activate internal brand communications through varied platforms
• Support the Account Manager as needed on Tier 1 and Tier 2 projects.
• Support the Creative Services team on department or team-based initiatives
Essential Business Experience and Technical Skills:
• Candidate should have 2 or more years of advertising agency or in house marketing experience
• Candidates should be familiar with structure and operational process of a creative team
• Candidates should have experience working on timeline based projects that produce pre-identified deliverables
• Exceptional communication, teamwork and interpersonal skills
Candidate should have some experience in:
• Being a confident day-to-day client interface
• Independently supporting the development of, presentation of, and delivery of print, digital and video work
• Providing feedback and direction key stakeholders