My client is a fantastic financial services company renowned for delivering brilliant support to their strong client base and putting people at the centre of their business. As they are going through a period of growth and success, they are currently on the lookout for a Print Production Co-Ordinator.
Reporting into the Creative Services Manager, you will be tasked with co-ordinating booking in and sending out print design jobs between the client and the studio.
You should be comfortable liaising with Designers and have an exceptional level of knowledge on Print, understanding all components and information needed to really make the difference on print projects.
On a day to basis, you’ll be prioritising workloads, dealing with client requests, whether that be urgently or on a long- term request and accurately recording jobs. The types of projects will be mainly client brochures, reports, newsletters, presentation material, interactive PDF’s and invitations.
All in all, my client are looking for a collaborative, hands on professional passionate about managing who feels they would fit in very well to a corporate role and really make the difference to a functional, inspiring team!
- A strong understanding of creative print projects and how to traffic tasks/projects effectively
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to deal with multiple jobs at once
- Strong studio experience and knowledge of working with creatives
- Comfortable working with traffic platforms
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office