Our inspiring Fortune 500 client is seeking a contract/freelance Print Production Associate. This role is in Shelton, CT; 40 hour a week, 6 months with opportunity to extend. Over the years, our trusted Fortune 500 financial and insurance client has built a reputation based on service, advice and trust. Today, this company’s distinctive logo is among the most recognizable brands in U.S. Did you know:
- This global company was founded in a basement ofﬁce in downtown Newark, N.J.
- A former high school teacher set a sales record for an individual agent in 1954 by selling $2.5 million in his ﬁrst nine months of employment.
What You Will Do:
- As Print Production Associate, you will help manage the production of a wide range of print projects for external and/or internal audiences, e.g. Consumer and Financial Advisor. This role reports to Team Lead and receives guidance from Purchasing Manager.
- In this role, you will work with internal clients on understanding print production deliverables and job specifications, working with Team to provide counsel on production techniques and processes. In addition, you and your Team will provide production advice to designers, creative services staff, fulfillment specialist to understand print volume forecasts and quantity: 5 – 10 projects including Sales Collateral, Brochures, Postcards, Value-Add Collateral, Sales Event Promotions, etc.
- Support Purchasing Manager and Team on timely execution of print production projects to satisfy business unit objectives.
- Collaborate with project managers and material owners understanding scope of work and requirements along with Sr. Fulfillment Specialist on usage forecasts and print volumes
- Manage material re-prints and new creative and purchasing guidelines and protocol and support key initiatives relating to marketing and sales collateral kit set up, distribution including establishing schedules and meeting delivery dates.
- Collaborate closely with marketing associates and leadership in project planning, advising on potential efficiencies, cost savings opportunities and process improvement, and identify the risk of print vendor errors and processes.
- Record and track all production jobs and costs.
What You Need:
- 2-3 years print production material and/or fulfillment experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, will train on Oracle Tool (purchase order system)
- Strong customer service/communication skills
- Experience with working on multiple projects and under tight deadlines
What is it like working with AQUENT? I’m glad you asked! Freelancing long-term with AQUENT gets you access to some pretty cool things including:
- Subsidized health & dental benefits after your first (4) weeks of work (averaging at least 20 hrs/wk)
- Access to Fidelity 401(k), access to FSA Program; direct deposit for your paycheck; access to our Talent Rewards Program (we reward for referrals!)
- Free online courses via Aquent’s Gymnasium, to help you develop your skills: http://gymnasium.aquent.com; free online courses via Lynda.com
- AQUENT support: your AQUENT Agent checks in with you during the course of your contract to make sure you’re happy and progressing according to your expectations (we’re also there to be looking for new opportunities for you when you’re close to wrapping up)
That’s it! The rest is up to you, if you are interested in this amazing opportunity please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org