Produces and maintains internal and external print marketing materials, including but not limited to, brochures, product information sheets, PowerPoint presentations, white papers, landing pages, web pages.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Produces and maintains internal and external print marketing materials, creating original work from general concepts.
- Must be highly proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Ensures consistency and quality of all final productions of visual/design marketing materials, both internal and external.
- Partners with others in marketing team for the creation, production, development and approval of mechanical for release to production for all marketing materials.
- Works with web design personnel, edits PhotoShop documents and other online materials.
- Attends press checks, reviews designs, and approves proofs which may include multi-day trips to various vendors, committing company to the financial cost of project.
- Performs color correction, contrast, and image correction with both RBG and CMYK photos.
- Uses appropriate internal and external resources effectively.
- Edits marketing materials to assure adherence to corporate standards.
- Provides technical guidance to company departments regarding outsourced marketing efforts including print design, layout, and other projects.
- Assists in the development of graphic standards style guide to be implemented on a company-wide basis.
- Maintains the marketing materials library (images, photos, videos, promotional images, etc.). Catalogs and files all materials in a logical and easily accessible manner; ensures they are continuously up to date and retrievable.
- Assists other marketing staff and company departments to complete ongoing marketing projects, on budget, within quality standards and under strict time constraints.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of the principles of design and procedures of marketing, including promotional concepts, color theory, artistic design and effective layout.
- Working knowledge and understanding of offset and digital printing.
- Demonstrated experience and competence in print piece design and production.
- Demonstrated strong typographic and formatting skills.
- Demonstrates excellent technical knowledge and ability with Macintosh and PC environment and software, including Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator), and Microsoft applications. Experience with web design and non-linear video editing software a plus.
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creation and production of print publications, in order to back up other graphic design functions in the department.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated artistic graphics ability, original design and creative solutions development.
- Works effectively with colleagues and others encountered in the course of employment.
- Demonstrated ability to gather, interpret, organize, edit and present information in a consistent and graphically effective manner to capture desired corporate image.
- Understand and use correct English, grammar, spelling, vocabulary, composition and proofreading skills at a level necessary for satisfactory job performance.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively, verbally and in writing, and maintains effective work relations with those encountered in the course of employment. Familiar with modern office methods, practices, procedures, equipment, filing systems, and business letter writing.