Job Title: Print Production Artist
Job Location: El Segundo, CA
Salary/Pay Rate: $32/HR
Duration: Long-Term Contract
Our amazing client located in El Segundo, CA is looking for a Print Production Artist for an ongoing long-term contract with full-time hours!
The position will start at the end of March 2018 and you must take/pass a background check if extended an offer.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to absorb given responsibilities and handle constructive criticism while working in a fast-paced environment.
- Providing support to your manager and the marketing team.
- Ability to coordinate/project management on multiple projects simultaneously that range from print, digital, interactive, video, etc.
- Maintain strong support in an efficient and effective manner while completing of a broad range of marketing and corporate communications projects (i.e. job initiation, routing through multiple teams, approval process, completion).
Day to day:
- Update and make requested changes to new work, existing work, new layouts, and template revisions for items such as brochures, newsletters, marketing communications utilizing InDesign.
- Create and revise mechanical templates to client and vendor specifications.
- Suggest improvements and modify formats to increase the quality of production and ensure that standards are met.
- Scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning and preflighting, or eliminating defective and excessive imaging.
- Resize base keyart at different aspect ratios and scales and maintain consistency of look across multiple pieces of a campaign.
- Review mechanicals for creative content, maintaining brand standards, and visual guidelines for multiple deliverables.
- When each project is done you will be responsible for archiving and updating graphic files in the archive in a meticulous manner.
- BONUS: Able to make edits in Premier.