Temp (potential long-term)
All hands-on management process establish relationships with vendors negotiate with internal, drive projects , be proactive, reliable.
Good experience with brochures, pamphlets, folders, printed marketing collateral
(knowing how to order furniture, work with vendors)
Custom packaging for clients
Who we are looking for:
• Our client is seeking a seasoned Print Production talent who will be responsible for planning and execution of all print projects; schedules, managing vendor relationships, art buying, specs and budgeting etc.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Ensure high quality, cost effective and timely production.
• Key driver for planning, production and execution of production schedules for all print projects; proactively hold the vendors and teams to critical dates to ensure production schedule is met.
• Strong negotiations skills in order to obtain the best prices for the agency and Clients. Obtain detailed estimates from a variety of vendors; ideally, three per project.
• Collaborate with creative team regarding project specifications (e.g. colors, dimensions, etc.)
• Art buying for both print and digital projects.
• Manage retouching with vendors for both print and digital projects.
• Work proactively with vendors to ensure continuous improvement and optimal production solutions for new and existing marketing materials and concepts.
• Manage postal requirements and ensure compliance to regulations.
• Quote and manage all translations.
• Process and track printer proofs with vendors.
• Vendor and technology investigations.
• Create spec sheets.
• Create and manage purchase orders.
• Maintains up-to-date contact information for all vendors.
• Attends vendor press checks (as necessary) and ensures high quality of materials.
• Bachelor's degree required and 5-7 years experience in print production in an agency environment
• Knowledge of the print production process of 4 color/publications
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to multi-task and utilize resources to execute tasks within a deadline oriented environment
• Excellent communication and negotiating skills
• Commitment to continuous process improvement initiatives and ability to solve problems creatively
• Highly motivated and high level of initiative; inspires confidence to work independently and in support of department goals and business objectives
• Ability to build relationships with team members and vendors
• Strong analytics and computer skills (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Project, Visio)
• Experience coordinating and producing graphics and furniture for trade shows and custom packaging pieces
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Temp (potential long-term)