Large Media and Entertainment company in Hollywood is looking for a Print Producer to join their Marketing Operations Team. The Marketing Operations team is focused on establishing a global operational center-of-excellence for cross-functional project management, creative production and localization of our marketing campaigns.
In this role, you would be supporting the Marketing Operations team in all aspects of Print Servicing and Production, including finishing, proof reviews, localization, re-sizes and everything in between. You understand Creative Marketing workflows and excel in managing a large volume of assets in a high-speed, high-performance environment. You are an avid user of both your left and right brain. You have an artistic eye and value the importance of protecting creative integrity while maintaining a logical outlook for project execution. You are a force of calm and good judgment as well as an adaptable person who revels in change.
Reporting to the Print Production Manager, you will work alongside Producers to fulfill Global Marketing needs. Responsibilities include:
- Develop and prepare production specification plans from media schedules with limited guidance.
- Adjust and/or create Mechanicals for a variety of Print or OOH needs.
- Oversee retouching, proof reviews and campaign releases to ensure high-quality standards
- Provide Print Design and Production guidance and best-practices on art files for internal or external partners.
- 7+ years Print Production experience at an agency or similar environment.
- Fluent in the Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign. Knowledge of Marketing campaign workflows.
- Fluent in digital formats and best practices.
- Fluent in Print formats while understanding the fundamentals of assets management, servicing and trafficking.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative and campaign types in parallel, with diverse geographically dispersed teams.
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital and print marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!