Our Healthcare client is looking for a Print Producer. This position is a solid, successful Producer who is confident leading, producing and overseeing a print project from assignment to delivery. This individual thrives on working closely with Account and Creative Team(s) in research, planning, specifications and executing projects of all levels. A mid-level Producer owns seamless and innovative Print Production with Digital Campaign production a plus. A Producer initiates, maintains and manages the client's projects at the agency on an ongoing and project basis, providing solid direction in the day-to-day agency efforts on assigned accounts.
- Prepares budgets, work plans and realistic timetables working with Production Manager
- Collaborates with Account and Creative Team on brief/assignment, concepts, recommendations,and actions for the client
- Also look for opportunities for production innovation
- Define and determine project scope, estimate and technical specifications, working with a Production Manager and Art Producer
- Educates internal agency teams and client managing their expectations on scope and production ask to delivery
- Research and lead communication and production with vendor partners
- Provides leadership within production and monitors work scope against all variables
- Manage assigned projects, involved with client projects from start to finish, ensuring successful project completion against deadlines
- Project quality assurance
- Skilled in color, retouching, assembly with acute attention to idea to execution expectations managing and leading files builds to printing of final pieces.
- Ability to attend press checks
- Asset Management, sourcing through final delivery
- Thrive on innovation- push the envelope of success in every execution
- Support the internal Agency
Financial & Administrative Partnership with Production Manager
- Monitor all internal and external costs for assigned projects within each client procurement process meeting regularly with Production Manager
- Manage vendors and talent on assigned projects, monitor actual vs. budgeted costs.
- Manage agency internal projects and assist in preparing materials for creative presentations and meetings