Print Premium Specialist
Our client is a Fortune-500 pharma/bioscience firm in Central NJ seeking an Account Manager with stong ad agency experience. The right candidate thrives in a busy, fast-paced environment and can handle multiple tasks at once.
Position Description and Responsibilities
• Manage the successful print and premium sourcing of advertising/marketing items and projects including, but not exclusive to: brochures, flyers, booklets, pamphlets, posters, journal inserts, newsletters, folders, journal inserts, direct mail, slide presentations, CD’s, videos/DVD’s, OOH material and training manuals.
• Participate in production meetings with agency account teams and creative design staff to determine the most successful and cost-effective methods of production.
• Communicate to vendors and BMS Studio departments to successfully manage and produce collateral and premium materials to meet the expectations of the brands.
• Set priorities and conform to processes consistently with regard to company goals and procurement policies as set forth by GSS and department management.
• Contribute to identifying and developing recommendations for processes improvements and measurement methods to process work more efficiently.
• Responsible for managing all aspects of print projects, including: Initial production and architecture planning, scheduling and supplier resources while managing change and facilitating communication.
• Through project management, ensure client expectations, quality standards and project specifications are maintained throughout production process to a timely, complete release.
• Through RFQ’s and bid proposals select vendors based upon cost-effectiveness as well as quality and timeliness of goods to be delivered.
• Be flexible in learning on line auction tool applications.
• Ensure compliance with all BMS policies, processes, procedures and systems as well as integrity of project billing and parity with print industry standards.
• Service vendor relationships by expediting all paperwork including work orders, SO assignments and outstanding invoice issue resolution.
• Capable of negotiating in a competitive environment.
• Ensure all vendors follow FDA/DDMAC regulations with regards to advertising,
Labeling, use of PI sheets and 'time of use' procedures.
• Develop and maintain open, communicative, team-oriented relationships with
All other BMStudio departments.
• Possess knowledge and maintain awareness of leading edge print production technology and paper
Skills and Knowledge Desired
• Extensive knowledge in all areas of print production.
• Extensive knowledge of online ordering systems and on demand print interaction
• Ability to adapt to changing business needs with strong skills in prioritizing and multitasking.
• Ability to write clear requirements around project needs. This could include writing requirements for applications to support on-line web order systems as well as on demand projects or programs. The candidate must have experience in developing programs utilizing web storefront ordering options.
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs
Print Premium Specialist