Seeking a Print Operations Manager to join a major pharmaceutical client for a long term contract opportunity in Princeton, NJ.
Purpose/Objective of the job
Accountable for the delivery of assigned multi-channel print-related tactics for client.
Key Responsibilities and Major Duties
• Track day-to-day multi-channel Print tactics from kick-off to delivery. Multi-channel tactics include but are not limited to: Patient Brochure, Journal Ads, Direct Mail, Sales Rep Materials and others in accordance with client multi-channel standards and Marketing Operations roadmap.
• Accountable for the management of the Development of the Print Mechanical, reviewing, and following phases of production of materials, printing, proofing, fulfillment and mailing upon full approval of all projects.
• Responsible and accountable to coordinate status meeting(s) across agencies, track project milestones, timelines are produced, gather status updates from project stakeholders, identify project issues and meet launch dates.
• Partner with internal groups and external agencies to develop an implementation plan for delivery of the Multi-channel print tactics based off the approved creative brief.
• Coordinate and lead the activities between Internal (Brand Leads, Channel Integration Hub, other Hubs, Print Specialist) and external (Production Hub, vendors, agency partners) partners as appropriate in facilitating the delivery of multichannel tactics
• Update the “project tracker”, a centralized project management system, with the projects’ key milestone dates and notes regarding next steps.
• Ensure creative assets are delivered to Production Hub in the correct format and in a timely manner.
• Review and approve mechanicals built by the Production Hub from the creative assets.
• Produce reports to run status meetings and to facilitate Brand discussions
• Builds and maintains subject matter expertise on the creation and execution of multi-channel tactics
• Responsible for identifying process improvement to existing processes within the Marketing Operations functional area
• Work with Print Specialists, Production Hub and Sr. Management to establish and define new standards for print types.
• Identify and implement innovation opportunities within the Marketing Operations functional area
• Strong print materials background
• Strong understanding of the key steps surrounding creation of a new printed material and how it evolves into circulation, knowledge of QR codes, vanity urls
• Background in a regulated corporate structure or industry
• Ability to navigate complex and continually evolving organizational environments
• Strong project/program management skills
• Strong communication / presentation skills
• Ability to manage a large portfolio of various printed items