Large Media and Entertainment Brand is looking for Print Designers for 4 month Temporary Position in New York City.
Looking for a Senior Designer to join the Creative Team of Entertainment and Media Client. In this role you will work independently and collaborate with internal designers to create stunning and effective artwork, ensuring the best assets to market and publicize client's shows and brand.
-Conceptualize ideas that can be used across multiple platforms including social and digital
- Uphold graphic aesthetic, maintaining quality and quantity of work produced
- Follow creative direction and actively participate on any given assigned project
- Act as creative lead on some projects, from conception to delivery, directing the work of peers and vendors while still remaining hands-on
- Conceive and design network print material including advertising campaigns and collateral pieces
- Work closely with Digital and On-Air teams to ensure continuity of design and shared assets
- Create and prepare all print ad mechanicals for final release to publications.
- Ensure hi-res files are built to specs provided and are suitable for printing
-Bachelors degree in art and/or design Minimum 5 years experience in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac OS X
-Minimum 5 years experience in creative print design
-Minimum 5 years experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques
-Minimum 2 years design experience in a studio or television / cable network
-Ability to direct third party creative teams
-Strong time/project management skills
-Experience working in the media entertainment field
-Basic knowledge of After Effects and Premiere a plus
-Interest and knowledge of pop culture trends