AQUENT is supporting a global luxury skincare & beauty brand in their search for a Print Designer for Visual Merchandising/Retail Signage! This is a long-term FT Freelance role (40 hours/week M-F) in New York City's West Village.
- We are looking to hire a print designer; this would need to be someone that can take on some visual merchandising graphic design (retail signage) and our promo and collateral. This means, logos, mailers, shelf strips.
- This role is less about concepting and more about execution. This person must have great technical aptitude, as they will design and create mechanicals for release.
- Most of our work is done in indesign, so they should be well versed developing mechanicals with indesign.
- This person would be working on print work- no ecom or digital experience required.
- The role is ongoing M-F, 9am-6pm, 40 hours per week.
- Start date would be immediate upon finding the right candidate.
- 5-8 years experience in Print Design for Retail/VM
- Proficient in InDesign (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Strong technical knowledge of Visual Merchandising Graphics
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Highly detail oriented and meticulous care for work
- Ability to communicate effective with cross functional teams