Aquent, the world leader in digital, marketing, and creative solutions, is seeking a dynamic Senior Print Designer for one of our clients (one of the top three brands in the world). This role is for on-going freelancing needs on-site at our client's location. The successful candidate will have a solid background in print and retail with knowledge of digital. The right candidate is a motivated and resourceful Senior Designer with a relentless work ethic and mindset. Responsible for delivering world-class creative work that inspires consumers and effortlessly communicates a brand’s story.
▪ Work collaboratively with Creative team to complete projects from concept through production while meeting brand design standards and timelines
• Work cross-functionally with other teams to execute tasks in product marketing, retail assets, events, etc.
• Work closely with internal teams to ensure messaging is consistent with the brand
• Be able to concept, design, and draw structural illustrations of packaging experiences, from simple to complex ideas
▪ Enhance the brand experience by providing consistently high-quality design for packaging kits, from delivery to out-of-box
▪ Responsible for drafting computer generated models based on project needs (2D and 3D renders)
▪ Experience in through-the-line creative development, localization, execution and production
▪ Comfortable working closely with Print Producer who will provide insights as to the project scope
▪ Be able to clearly communicate the package’s function and design intent with Brand/Marketing Design team and executive leaders
▪ Ability to multi-task and deliver under tight timelines
• Uphold brand standards in all executions
• Proficient with Creative Suite and Cinema 4D
• Experience using CAD software preferred
• Experience in pre-press, (e.g. file set-up, etc.)