- Designing sell sheets for the contract space that already have a look that needs to be followed
- Revisions from various vehicles that are in production (It includes, Direct Mail, Catalogs, Brochures, Marketing Collateral, etc); Speed and accuracy are critical
- Design projects that based on a strategy provided by the marketing team and direction from the creative director and/or manager will require concept development
- Design color palettes, patterns, fonts, lock-up and develop all the materials to have a unified look and feel
- Assists in the creative process
- Has an understanding of the business and the importance of deadlines
- Works close to Manager and/or Senior Designer to develop conceptual skills
- Strong working knowledge of CS5 Creative Suite or higher. Knowledge of other applications is a plus.
- Experience working in B2B accounts is desirable
- Experience as a graphic designer in a studio, agency or corporate environment; 6-8 years
- BFA in graphic design or related area
- Has strong production skills but also possess good aesthetics for design, typography, color and composition
- Adaptable to change, capable of managing their own time and workload
- Understands deadlines the has a sense of urgency to complete tasks quickly and correctly
- Has the ability to think on his/her own, takes ownership for his/her projects and is accountable for what they do
- Works well under pressure and tight deadlines. Can manage multiple projects with different complexities.
- Enthusiastic team player, committed and professional.
- Has a willing spirit to learn, is flexible and open to change
- Has a strong attention to detail
- Good presentation skills
These job descriptions are examples. Looking for work?Find JobsFind Jobs