Vitamin T is seeking a Print Designer to support on of our agency clients. They have a print and large scale brochure project that will be 4 weeks in length - 30-40 hours/week. This person will sit on-site in Everett, but the client is open to a combination of on-site/off-site.
- Work Experience – Minimum of 5 years experience as a graphic designer or related position—preferably in marketing design
- Design Experience – Extensive, hands-on design skills in print and the ability to jump in handle print production artist needs as they arise.
- Marketing Experience – Demonstrated experience in producing marketing materials across a variety of channels while addressing both consumer and trade audiences
- Print Knowledge – Expertise in the print production process and execution including style sheets, multi-page projects and understanding of mechanical requirements and file preparation in order to see a project through from start to finish
- Design Sensibilities – Ability to develop design executions that communicate, inform and persuade an audience; respect the Viking brand and corporate guidelines while being inventive and creative in design solutions to tell the Viking story
- Production Software – Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) as well as proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of Flash, Dreamweaver and HTML.
- Project Management – Must be self-motivated and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously; have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and under tight deadlines with last-minute changes; possess an extreme attention to detail; and maintain a high level of responsibility and accountability
- Communication – A diligent project leader who is also team player that takes initiative to get the job done; demonstrates strong written and verbal communication as well as presentation skills
- Education – Bachelors degree in Design, Marketing or Communications or equivalent experience
- Print Design & Production – Contribute to the concept and design of new and different layouts that communicate the product(s) to our core audiences, maximizing space within printed pieces to stay within rigorous mailing schedules and budgets; creating unique and engaging designs while maintaining the brand identity; oversee the print production process, including work of other production artists, pre-flighting all projects prior to release to a printer, advertising outlet or other source