Aquent's Fortune 500 client is looking for a Print Advertising Graphic Designer to work a 6-month assignment, on-location for 40 hours/week, in Boca Raton, FL - starting immediately. Potential to extend.
- Design a variety of print advertising pieces from concept to final execution, including but not limited to: program identities, direct mail, marketing campaigns, print collateral, advertising campaigns, etc.
- Will understand the business and the different strategies provided and be able to interpret the marketing direction into actionable design.
- Work directly with the marketing department, conceptualizing, creating and executing artwork for printed promotional material.
- Maintain project deadlines
- Work close to Manager and/or Senior Designer to develop conceptual skills
- MUST have a pdf or online/digital portfolio. Candidates without portfolios will NOT be considered.
- Production experience is a PLUS
- Expert knowledge of print and digital design protocols.
- Advertising design and retail or direct marketing experience is necessary
- Skills: layout, creative services, customer focus, creativity, flexibility, attention-to-detail
- Must be able to work independently and respond well to pressure and deadlines. Imperative that you can collaborate in a team environment.
- Advanced skill with Adobe Creative Suite (Indesign, Illustrator, Photoshop and After Effects.
- Working knowledge of key design concepts such as composition, photo retouching, color and typography and how they relate and differ across formats
- Must possess exceptional organizational, and communication skills.
- Has a willing spirit to learn, is flexible and open to change.
- Demonstrates an ongoing desire to keep updated on the latest trends in print, digital media landscape, mobile applications, new technology and emerging trends.
- Can showcase diplomatic skills in the face of the unpredictable; responds with “can-do” attitude to tight-turnaround deadlines.
- Articulate written communicator.