Our client is seeking a strong Print/Digital Designer to work in collaboration with their team to focus on creating and producing a broad range of materials for their employees for their upcoming Open Enrollment benefits period. The designer, who is able to work in-office or remotely, will bring excellent technical skills working within Adobe Creative Suite to be able to create corporate collateral, banner ads, flyers, etc. following clear corporate design standards.
- Produce design solutions and work in a team environment focuses on a patient-centered approach to design, demonstrating a mindset of empathy towards the design of benefit materials.
- Partner with Project requestors, Copywriters and proofreaders to make sure creative requests are understood and ask questions as needed.
- Partner with Team Lead to make sure that deliverables are meeting expectations.
- Review all work in process to ensure it is error-free before submitting it for review.
- Follow all naming and filing convention requirements for shared design server.
- Final review of layout for all design projects, ensuring an error-free, brand-compliant layout for printing.
- Meet established and agreed-to deadlines for all projects. Coordinate with team and vendors to provide design specifications for production execution and delivery.
- Ensure timely filing of all project information at close of project, allowing for easy access to information for next project.
- Build and maintain good working relationships by remaining calm in a fast-paced environment and proactive to deliver on requests.
- Keep team visibility and perception high by always being a supportive and positive team member