Aquent's Fortune 500 client is seeking a Principal Visual Designer for a direct hire opportunity located in Mountain View, CA
What You Need?
As a Principal Visual Designer you need an absolutely stunning aesthetic sensibility & skills to visualize and define new to the world experiences for emerging technologies. Your impact will be focused at the intersection of interaction, storytelling, brand and visual design. In summary you must have a rockstar online portfolio!
What Are Your Responsibilities?
- Our go to person for visually bringing ideas to life to inspire and inform others.
- Create visually compelling experiences using human centered design processes.
- Excel bringing clarity to ambiguity via a variety of Visual Design skills.
- To be a critical member of our core DesignFutures trend team.
- To be a critical member of a group committed to excellence, impact and fun.
What You Will Do?
- Apply strategic thinking to design and deliver innovative e2e user experiences that are grounded in customer insights, business goals and technology - across web and mobile.
- Collaborate effectively with researchers, product management, development, marketing, team members and leadership.
- Deliver multiple iterative visual design concepts; follow through if required the production phase with specifications and production artwork to ensure quality execution.
- Use leadership skills to drive the highest quality outcome for stakeholders.
- Participate in and foster the Intuit Design Community.
- Bring a new dimension to our group with your thinking & visual design chops.
- Craft a range of design solutions involving 2D, 3D, video and motion - for mobile, web and VR.
- Explore new ideas for visual affordances, data visualizations and motion.
- Discover and refine through iterative protos w/ customers, partners and our team.
- Inform the direction of projects and strategy.
- Gain exposure and deep knowledge of new emerging technologies.
What You Have?
- Proven track record of beautiful and simple visual design and interface solutions that are elegant, highly functional and elicit positive emotions.
- BA degree or higher in Graphic Design, Human Computer Interaction or other related disciplines. Graduate degree a plus.
- 8+ years of professional design work experience in delivering high quality, high volume, award winning design and products.
- Technically savvy and up-to-date on evolving visual design best practices & global mobile product trends.
- Experience designing for iOS, Android, mobile web - from concept to production.
- Expertise with design tools such as Adobe CC suite, Fireworks, After Effects. 3D tools such as Maya, 3D Studio Max or Rhino and Keyshot a bonus.
- Competent in motion design principles and execution.
- An extensive (broad and deep) portfolio of design / product work that demonstrates business results through improved customer experiences, backing up design recommendations with solid rationale.
- Effective communicator, presenter, negotiator and collaborator.
- Ability to drive complex design projects with multiple stakeholders to successful completion. Building positive collaborative relationships.
- Personally motivated to better themselves and their work, to make a difference.
- Innovative background
- Hands on
Relocation package from anywhere in the United States. Must be authorized to work in the United States.