Seeking a Principal level UI/UX Designer with 5+ years of experience.
Applicants must show portfolio work that clearly communicates successful implementations of user-focused designs.
Ideal candidates have a thirst to create engaging and intuitive user experiences and will stop at nothing to bring their ideas to life through thoughtful decision making and well crafted prototypes. The design team is a tight knit group within the product team. They are responsible for creating the best experience for customers through attention to detail, competitive research, and strong visual designs. In this role you will work alongside developers, product managers, and key stakeholders and you will have the opportunity to help guide the direction of the product.
- Work on the full design lifecycle, including:
- Competitive analysis
- Information architecture
- Usability testing
- Visual design
- Work with product managers to understand the business requirements
- Present the designs to engineering, and assist with visual QA
- Be able to work quickly while still being thoughtful about the details.
- 5+ years experience in all facets of the design lifecycle
- Excellent knowledge of best practices and current trends
- Works well in a fast-paced environment
- Skilled at practicing a lean UX approach
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good at presenting designs & articulating design decisions
- Highly collaborative
- Experience with Balsamiq, Sketch, and InVision
- Degree in a related discipline
- Experience working on B2B products