This is a full time contract for 1 year with likely extension, and partial remote is offered.
This role is open to candidates in the Los Angeles area or the Bay area.
• Our client is seeking a solid Principal UX Lead to work within their Digital Experience Center to deliver new and updated features and experiences for web and mobile channels for their business to business sites.
• The chosen candidate will lead a small team of 1 to 6 internal UX designers, shaping the overall experience and design of a digital/web product.
● Act as the user advocate on cross-functional teams, ensuring that we are moving towards providing an optimal user experience for our members in terms of interactions and design aesthetic.
● Collaborate with a cross-functional team of other designers, editors, developers, product and project managers to ensure that we are executing against project goals and milestones.
● Ingest the business requirements, product goals and technical capabilities and come up with a successful UX solution that meets the business and experience needs.
● Provide direction and support in regards to user interaction and experience, ensuring that users are able to interact with our products in intuitive, usable, and delightful ways.
● Provide direction and support in regards to visual design, taking into consideration the interaction design direction, and adding the look and feel for brand identity and standards.
● Create key design deliverables such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, style guides, visual design comps and interactive prototypes throughout the project lifecycle.
● Apply Kaiser Permanente branding guidelines, UX standards and voice to a consistent brand experience.
● Collaborate with the research team on usability testing, providing insight as well as prototypes for testing.
● Collaborate with development to check that output coincides with an optimal user experience.
● Collaborate with and occasionally lead outside vendors and agencies on projects that include cross-collaboration between external and internal resources.
● Research and explore how emerging technology, design, behavior, and health care trends can best be applied to member experience.
● Minimum of 8 years of UX/UI experience.
● Expert in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
● Expert in Sketch and InVision.
● Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
● Experience working with cross-functional teams.
● Proven experience working with strict brand and style guide standards in a bigger company environment.
● Deep knowledge of responsive web and mobile design principles, trends, competition, and technical limitations.
● Healthcare or Financial Services industry experience.
● Mobile UX experience.
● Enterprise experience.
● Component design experience.