Aquent's Fortune 500 technology client is seeking a Principal Marketing Visual Designer for a full time/direct hire opportunity located in Mountain View.
Who you are:
- Use design thinking to push innovation with a strong focus on the holistic system, and have the experience to prove it.
- Have an uncanny ability to bring people along across a complex organization and inspire them to always aim for bigger, bolder, and smarter.
- Have rock-solid design craft and a strong point of view, and can back up your designs with solid rationale.
- Can show your digital marketing and design savvy through best practices and trends worldwide.
- Have experience with mobile-first marketing design
What you will do:
- As part of the Marketing User Experience team, you’ll influence all parts of the end-to-end marketing experience, including Brand, Web, Online Advertising, and more. You’ll create amazing and inspiring experiences across multiple touch points.
- Craft user experience strategy and vision across all mobile platforms, including mobile web and native experiences which seamlessly integrate with our cross-device ecosystem.
- Create elegant experiences, from concept to launch, that make our customers smile and deliver on business outcomes.
- Design visual and interaction end-to-end designs for email, web pages, in product.
- Deliver compelling user experience visions, wireframes, UI specifications, visual designs, and prototypes.
- Accelerate the vision of the experience through your cohesive and delightful designs and services that you provide to marketers, designers, and product managers from across the ecosystem.
- Be a brand ambassador, helping local cross functional teams understand how the visual system delivers on our brand promise.
- Collaborate with other experience designers, in marketing and product, as they too create emotionally engaging designs.
- Contribute to the culture of amazing designers who are passionate about design craft and delivering on our brand promise.
What you have:
- BA/BS degree in design or relevant field (graphic, visual communications, human computer interaction, product, or industrial).
- At least 8 years of web, product-, or service-related experience in high-volume, high-profile, or award-winning experiences.
- Exceptional creative skills across web and mobile platforms. SaaS is a plus.
- Experience in mobile design and marketing, including both mobile app and responsive web design.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and methods, innovation, and ideation tools.
- Expert level in your favorite design tools (Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Invision), but equally skilled in creating lo-fi prototypes for quick experiments.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Effective at collaborating, negotiating, communicating, and presenting.
- A strong online portfolio to prove it all.