Our client are a huge corporate focused agency that work with some of the top names in the corporate/financial sectors specifically and are looking for a Presentations Specialist to join them on a permanent basis. Although they are an all round creative agency, this particular role will be sitting with one well known brand in particular, so solely working across presentation templates for one account.
On a day to day basis, this candidate will be mostly working across formatting and templated design, although as they are developing the team, this may have a scope to branch out into more creative presentation work down the line if they desire.
There is a fairly large team of creatives sitting with this account, therefore creating a nice collaborative atmosphere whilst working on new projects with other presentation specialists, designers and managers around you. It is a fast paced environment with a large volume of work at times, so being able to manage your time effectively and organise your workload is essential. Candidates must also have a high level of attention to detail, gaining a thorough understanding of the brand and working within established standards.
- Support the production of presentations using the client's brand and templates.
- Communicating with senior-level clients.
- Ensure work adheres to all best practices and style guidelines.
- Organise work effectively, keeping to tight deadlines.
- Aim to continually improve your knowledge of the core software applications.
- Proactive raising of creative ideas or emerging trends in line with the business objectives.
- Minor PDF editing.
- In-depth understanding of PowerPoint, Word and Excel (minimum 2010), with an advanced level in PowerPoint primarily.
- Proven track record in presentation production and design, with a portfolio to show.
- Basic/intermediate knowledge of InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator as a bonus skill.
- Any skills in After Effects or Video Editing software would be an advantage but not essential.
If candidates have previous experience in a large corporate brand environment or financial services, this would be extremely beneficial.
If you tick these boxes, please send your CV and portfolio through to Holly at Aquent.
Please note, due to a high volume of applications, we may only be able to respond if your CV has been shortlisted.