Production, printing, lithos
Software: Powerpoint, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop, Illustration
Must have prior beauty experience. Must have luxury experience. Looking for aesthetic that is edgy and clean.
Fast paced environment and expectation is team is crossfunctional and views themselves as a partner
- Would like to see examples from candidates of where they were given a deadline and what they did to ensure they achieve it (using a timeline).
Here is the formal job description...
The Presentation Designer will have a strong eye for design and is responsible for the designing, producing and updating presentations for use of all internal, external and executive presentations in addition to directives. This person is responsible for working with the Marketing, Integrated and Social/ Digital teams and designers within the creative services department to ensure that all branded presentations exemplify creative excellence.
Our ideal candidate has experience coming from brand design or integrated agency ideally from the beauty industry with a demonstrated ability to build executive level presentations with a strategic approach to the aesthetic design.
This role is responsible for upholding brand standards while creating effective, dynamic and well thought out presentations. The ideal candidate must have an elevated and editorial design approach, an ability to think strategically and bring it all together communicating information and data effectively with the use of animation, builds, easy to understand charts, graphs and diagrams and clean typography.
- Develop ideas to transform generic, text-heavy presentations into more graphically engaging, concise and interactive experiences.
- Create custom style templates and visual style guide for new presentations as well as update existing templates.
- Ability to work closely with team and to communicate with Sr Executives to build high-level presentations
- Ensure all presentations are delivered in a beautifully designed, consistent, accurate, and impactful manner under tight deadlines.
- Ensure strict compliance with all style guides and presentation specifications.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint and fluent in other software such as Key Note, Excel, Adobe Creative Suite InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop (Flash and Web skills a plus).
- Ability to apply appropriate layout, typographic, color and imagery design to all presentations.
- Possess a practical understanding of image manipulation and re-touching principles.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Possess excellent written, oral, communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to interpret and apply written and verbal direction to design assignments
- The ability to conceptualize text and visualize information
- Strategic aptitude and luxury brand experience
- Beauty experience preferred
- Experience designing presentations is a must- Very strong Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, PowerPoint, Keynote (nice to have)
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a passion for design and skill in visual communication showcasing high-end presentation design skills (i.e. animation, builds, dynamic charts and diagrams) and clean design aesthetic
- Must be able to handle multiple projects in tight deadlines.
- Problem-solver, as well as a team player