Our client is a large financial services company in Brooklyn, New York City and they are looking for a Senior PowerPoint Presentation Designer to join their team for an on-going contract role. This Presentation Designer opportunity is 40 hours a week, health benefits and 401K offered!
The Senior PowerPoint Presentation Designer requires an advanced skill set, and the ability to efficiently and accurately create and format documents such as pitchbooks, proposals, financial statements and other types of presentations following brand standards, using the Microsoft Office suite of applications (PowerPoint, Word and Excel). Also has knowledge of advanced applications, such as MapInfo, advanced Excel charting, Photoshop, Illustrator, or other specialized applications, and is able to fulfill Express Desk or Help Desk roles.
Presentation Designer Roles & Responsibilities:
- Perform at an expert level in the Microsoft Office suite, along with special functions such as MapInfo, Adobe Acrobat, and scanning
- Develop client templates and alternative creative options as required
- Keep Team Leader or Workflow Coordinator updated on progress, advising immediately of any delays or issues
- Receive feedback on completed and audited work and apply this to continuous improvements in quality output, develop capabilities for innovation and service excellence
- Develop knowledge of deal process and banker roles in the interest of improving understanding of document requirements and of providing customer service excellence
- Understand quality and timeliness performance metrics, within the context of continuous improvement of quality and service. Maintain a consistently high level of job accuracy and efficiency
- Follow established job tracking and completion process utilizing work flow tool