Our client is seeking a Presentation Specialist to work on Sales and Marketing presentations. This client needs a presentation specialist to start Monday September 11th for 40 hours a week on-going through the end of September to early October. Ideally, this person needs to be local for onsite meetings too. (Flexible onsite/offsite) At least half the time on site for meetings with the stakeholders, but open to remote the rest of the time.
The ideal candidate will be able to work from a list and take initiative to search the client's server for information when it isn’t fully provided. They will be reviewing style guides and assets to create specific pages and place product images and information in an easy to read layout. This person will likely need to create Photoshop mock ups of product images from designer’s files as well.
This person will work well into the month of September, likely into the first week of October. October is a month of buyer meetings and our client's sales team will be meeting with several different buyers and they will want to create a presentation tailored to each buyer. There will be one master presentation and then there will be several different ones created based on each buyer.
Responsibilities to include:
- - Reviewing style guides and assets to create license specific pages and place product images and information in an easy to read layout.
- - Creating Photoshop mock ups of product images from designer’s files as well.
- - Multiple presentations will be created including a master presentation + presentations geared toward individual buyers
- - 50%+ time on on site for meetings with the stakeholders. Remote available the rest of the time.
- - Review style guides and assets to create specific pages.
- - Produce high-quality, impactful presentations.
- - Provide informed recommendations about visual storytelling best practices to improve existing presentation content
- - Ensure a consistent look and feel for all presentations and formatted materials
- - Takes direction from Design, Events, and Messaging teams to improve and develop slides
- - Formats numerical data, charts, text, photographs, and other visual graphic elements.
- - Import and revise graphics files as necessary.
- - Create Photoshop mock ups of product images.
- - Proofread completed projects to ensure quality and accuracy.